Monday, March 12, 2012

Air Mauritius Flight Attendant Uniforms

The first two photos show the current Air Mauritius Cabin Crew Uniform. In 2008, Air Mauritius underwent an elaborate rebranding program changing its uniform, plane liveries and other aspects of its corporate brand image. The effort was aimed at boosting the airline's image with the unveiling of a new visual identity.

The rebranding process involved the launch of new cabin crew uniform design as these shown below. These new uniforms were launched in October 2008.
Current Air Mauritius Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Uniform

Current Air Mauritius Flight Attendant uniform in the middle
Below are the Air Mauritius Cabin Crew Uniforms before the major rebranding in 2008:

The old Air Mauritius Flight Attendant Uniforms
An Air Mauritius Stewardess in the old Flight Attendant uniform which was retired in October 2008


Air Mauritius Flight Attendant at the airport

Air Mauritus Cabin crew waits for a flight

5 comments:

  1. When one is traveling, everything looks brighter and lovelier. That does not mean it IS brighter and lovelier; it just means that sweet, kindly home suffers in comparison to tarted-up foreign places with all their jewels on.”
    Cheap Flights to mauritius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one travels more usefully when they travel alone, because they reflect more.

    Cheap Flights to Luanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your writing style, great information, thank you for posting
    Direct flights Lahore to Toronto

    ReplyDelete